Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hiatus=OVER!

Hey peoples!  Okay so I recently realized that all of us have taken a hiatus from this collaborative fiction business and while we probably have not ceased to be creative people, we sure have ceased to be creative collaboratively.  So here is something new, something completely unpolished and something completely unrelated to anything anyone else has written.  Enjoy.  Also, I realized that whilst we all write, after we write, it mostly just sits there.  Collecting metaphorical fiberglass dust.  So, if anyone feels particularly kindly, you may all comment and critique my work.  Kindly.  I leave it on your hands.  

SCARLET ALPHABET

I wore my shame, proudly, an A not nearly enough.
Until you undressed me in your room, scattering letters like salt across icy roads
Or a dictionary caught delicately in a blender.
An alphabet soup of sin. 
D for desire, embroidered neatly on my jacket, unbuttoned
T on the Tips of my finger for Temptation and Touch,
Tryst,  pulled from my fingers like satin gloves.
You found M for Moan and Midnight Magic, nestled between my shoulder blades,
quickly dispatched it and S for Sigh and Secret, which slithered from my newly kissed neck, 
to rest beside Caress and Kiss, twin mockeries of modesty which once resided on my breasts.
G and H, Gasp and Hush, unlaced like garter belts from my thighs as you searched for vowels.
Ecstasy, Allure, Illicit and Unchaste collapsed in ruins, shattered by your mouth.

Not to be outdone: my scarlet tongue painted interlocking calligraphy Os down your body.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Oof, steamy. I can't wait to see where this one goes...